2013年11月28日星期四

escarpin louboutin pas cher 6:43pm on April 23, 2009, silverinsanity said

Bird in the hand zine shop At 7:27am on January 7, 2013, Lubomyr Tymkiv saidAt 9:27am on February 11, 2010, Carlos Palacios Hidalgo saidi got today a consignment form for your zine shop: )I will send you a package with my stuff next week!Im very glad i have the opportunity to send you my zines At 11:28pm on June 7, 2009, Emma D said Hey susy, thanks for your little message.I haven't been keeping track of your novocastrian zine shop project.Would you be needing envelopes at all?Because i haveMany envelopes.Many.And a bit of card stock and so on.Anyway, i'll send you an email with a proper list of stuff i've got that you're most welcome to if you want it.And yes, i am excited about my little exhibition, but scared also.I'm used to working collaborativly on art stuff, so it's a bit weird, having a show by http://www.modularmvc.com/ myself.Well, i will be extremely glad if you can come to the opening!And thanks again for writing it up on your blog, i can't tell you how much i appreciate that.Have a good afternoon.I'm going to the pub now, to read a book(And to drink, presumably).Adios!X At escarpin louboutin pas cher 6:43pm on April 23, 2009, silverinsanity said Greetings!I see you're looking for minnies and smallzines to stock.I have 2 minis and a 1/4 that may interest you.Hello, that's not a bump;Mixtape a mini zine;And 10 dirty little secrets.Descriptions are on my page if you're interested. At 2:44am on April 20, 2009, licky the cream said Boys sigh.I'm also a bit sad today. Tonight you can distract yourself with your shiny new puter.I kind of got a new one today, in that christian louboutin evening i covered my old one with cat stickers. At 1:12am on April 20, 2009, licky the cream said Soozy!How do you do today? At 5:20pm on April chaussures christian louboutin soldes 15, 2009, Jessica Marie said Hey there i saw your post on the mini zine folks group.What kind of mini zines are you looking for?Because i just made a 1/4 sized one about dreams.

没有评论:

发表评论